|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
It is used for optical whiteness in plastics, rubber, inks, paints, cosmetics, detergents, cement, textile and paper, laundry use.
Being a consumer product, Ultramarine is used for brightening the white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color and brightness to plastics and rubber used in the industries. It acts as a brightening agent
in white washing and is the only ultramarine blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat
(UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has various other usage.Other Details:
- Ceramic Color Stain Ceramic Pigment
- Usage:Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Ink Pigments, Crystal glass mosaic and bottle etc.
- Style:Inorganic Pigment
- Product Name:inorganic ceramic pigment
- Other Color:Available
- Main usage:Daily Ceramic Glazing
- Feature:Competitive Price